- 20 Egg Thins with Gluten-Free Grains
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp whipping cream divided
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener divided
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 ounce cocoa butter melted and cooled
Top with blueberries & raspberries , blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries as toppings
- In a medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup of the cream with 2 tbsp of the sweetener and 1/4 teaspoon of the vanilla extract until it holds stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the remaining sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the melted cocoa butter until smooth (mixture may get quite thick).
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until combined. If the mixture is still very thick, add another tbsp of cream.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Take out Crepini Egg Thins with Gluten-Free Grains out of the fridge and begin layering Crepini then mousse, then Crepini until you have a stacked cake
- Add layers of fruit if you desire
- Repeat and cover the top of your cake with mousse and fruit toppings
- Refrigerate after layering
- Pair with coffee or espresso