Prep Time: 15 minutes
12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
For the Vanilla Mousse
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
¼ cup powdered Swerve® Sweetener
¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ ounce (1 tablespoon) cocoa butter, melted & slightly cooled
¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
Sprinkles, berries, or mini chocolate chips
- To a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, cocoa butter, and 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream. Whisk until smooth (or you can use a beater).
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add remaining ¾ cup heavy whipping cream. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Using a spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place a Crepini on the center of a cake stand, plate, or platter.
- Add a scant ¼ cup vanilla mousse. Use an offset spatula or knife to create a thin, smooth layer.
- Scatter sprinkles, berries, or chocolate chips over the top of the mousse. Top with another Crepini.
- Repeat process with remaining vanilla mousse, toppings, and Crepinis.
- Place cake in the refrigerator until ready to serve.