Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps (Cauliflower, Sweet Potato or Gluten-Free Grains)
4 teaspoons unsalted butter
4 large eggs
Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
4 ounces (½ cup) shredded Mexican cheese
1 large avocado, sliced thin
½ cup pico de gallo
- To a 6-inch non-stick skillet placed over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter.
- Crack egg into skillet and add some salt and pepper. Scramble the egg.
- While the egg is still runny, place a Crepini over the top and press to adhere.
- Once egg is cooked, remove from pan and place on a plate.
- Fill Crepini with some cheese, avocado slices, and pico de gallo. Fold in half.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients and serve!