Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
Ingredients8-10 Large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
16 ounces breakfast sausage
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided, plus more as needed
10 large eggs
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Colby Jack cheese
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat add the sausage. Cook the sausage until no pink remains, breaking it into bite size pieces as it cooks.
- Remove from heat, drain grease, and place sausage on a paper towel-lined plate. Set aside.
- Crack eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Lightly whisk until combined.
- To the same skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add eggs, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring continuously, until eggs are scrambled and are no longer runny, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in sausage, then remove from heat.
- Add ½ cup of the egg mixture to the middle of a Crepini, top with ¼ cup cheese, fold in the sides, and roll into a tight burrito shape.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter on a griddle or 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place burrito in pan, and cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Repeat process until all burritos are cooked, adding more butter to pan as needed.
- Serve immediately
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 448 Total Fat: 35.7 g Cholesterol: 348 mg Sodium: 950 mg Total Carbohydrates: 1.6 g Protein: 24.9 g
Tips & Tricks
You save over 30 g of carbs per serving by substituting your breakfast burrito tortilla with a Crepini!