Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 Large Crepini® Egg Wrap with Cauliflower
1 strip of bacon, cooked and diced
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 large egg, room temperature
3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pico de gallo
- Warm a 12-inch non-stick pan placed on a stove set to medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped bacon to the pan. Cook to desired doneness then transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Drain the bacon fat from the pan and place it back on the stove.
- Turn to medium-high heat. Melt the butter in the pan.
- Add the Crepini® Egg Wrap to the pan and warm for 30 seconds. Flip the Crepini.
- Crack the egg, taking care not to break the yolk. Place it onto the center of the Crepini.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Using tongs or a spatula, gently fold each edge of the Crepini towards the center, leaving the egg yolk exposed.
- Continue to cook until the egg white is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!