Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1 large Crepini® Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 teaspoons olive oil or avocado oil, divided
One 3 ounce breakfast sausage, sliced lengthwise
2 ounces (1 slice) of cheese (Muenster, Cheddar, or Provolone)
1 large egg
Parsley, ketchup, or hot sauce
- Fold the Crepini into half a circle. Then fold the Crepini again so it looks like a fourth of a circle and place it on a plate.
- Coat an 8-10-inch non-stick pan with olive oil or avocado oil and place over medium heat.
- Place the sausage with the cut side facing down and cook for 4-6 minutes. Flip the sausage and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat and place sausage slices on top of the folded Crepini.
- Add one thin slice of cheese; the cheese will melt on top of the cooked sausage.
- Coat the non-stick pan with another teaspoon of oil placed over medium-low heat.
- Crack the egg onto the pan without breaking the yolk. Put a lid on top and cook egg to desired doneness.
- Place the egg on top of the cheese so the heat from the egg continues to melt the cheese.
- Top with parsley, ketchup, or hot sauce and serve!