Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
12 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
¾ cup vanilla yogurt
⅔ cup sliced ripe banana
1 large egg
¼ cup 2% milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, plus more as needed
Additional vanilla yogurt, maple syrup, sliced strawberries, blueberries, and granola
- To a small mixing bowl, add yogurt and banana. Use a fork to mash banana into yogurt. Set aside.
- To a shallow bowl, add egg, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Fold edges of crepini to the center to create a hot dog shape. Then fold each end towards the center to create a square shape.
- Using tongs, dip each side of the Crepini square into the egg mixture.
- Place Crepini square in the pan and cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepinis, adding more butter as needed to the pan.
- Spoon yogurt mixture onto the top of each Crepini square; top with strawberries, blueberries, maple syrup, and granola.