Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
4 teaspoons unsalted butter
8 tablespoons fruit preserves
8 oz. thinly sliced Brie cheese, room temperature
4 tablespoons pecans, toasted & roughly chopped (optional)
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 10-inch non-stick span placed on a stove set to medium heat.
- Add a Crepini® Egg Wrap to the pan and warm for 15 seconds on each side (alternatively, you can place the Crepini on a plate and microwave for 30 seconds).
- Transfer warmed Crepini to a plate. Evenly spread 2 tablespoons preserves over the base.
- Top preserves with 2 oz. of sliced Brie (about 3 pieces), followed by 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (if using).
- Roll into a burrito shape. Repeat the process with the remaining Crepinis and ingredients.
Enjoy as a satisfying snack! You can also make a plate of roll-ups for a fun appetizer option.