Prep time: 5 minutes
4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 cup coconut yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup mixed fruit (kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, mango, strawberries), diced
¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small mixing bowl add yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
- Spread ¼ cup yogurt mixture along the base of a Crepini Egg Wrap.
- Scatter ¼ cup fruit over the yogurt, and top 1 tablespoon sliced almonds.
- Roll into a burrito shape.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Crepinis and ingredients.
- Enjoy a quick, but decadent breakfast or snack!