Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients2 small Crepini® Egg Wraps (any flavor)
2 teaspoons unsalted butter
½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 10-inch non-stick pan placed on a stove set to medium heat.
- Add a Crepini® Egg Wrap to the pan and warm for 30 seconds.
- Flip the Crepini over and evenly scatter ¼ cup cheddar cheese over the top.
- Cook until cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Use tongs or a spatula to fold the wrap in half, then once more to form a triangle shape.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Crepini and ingredients.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with a hot cup of tomato soup for a filling meal!
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 311 Total Fat: 26.3g Cholesterol: 90mg Sodium: 430mg Total Carbohydrates: 0.7g Protein: 15.2g