Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Ingredients1 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup kale, ribs removed & roughly chopped
½ cup butternut squash, peeled & diced
¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 large egg
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce (optional)
- Warm olive oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet placed on a stove set to medium heat.
- Add kale, butternut squash, onion, salt, and black pepper. Cook, stirring constantly until squash is fork-tender and onions are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add the egg. Cook until scrambled and remove from heat, 1-2 minutes.
- Place Crepini Egg Wrap on a plate. Add egg mixture and top with tabasco (if using).
- Roll into a burrito and enjoy a filling and hearty breakfast!