Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Ingredients8 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
16 ounces whole milk Ricotta cheese
16 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
6 leaves fresh Italian basil, thinly sliced plus more for topping
16 oz jar marinara sauce (Rao's preferred)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray the bottom and sides of a 9x9-inch square non-stick baking pan with avocado oil or olive oil.
- Add two Crepinis to the bottom of the pan (you may need to trim the sides of the wrap to have it fit perfectly into the pan).
- Layer 6 ounces (¾ cup) of the ricotta cheese on top of the Crepinis.
- Sprinkle 6 ounces (¾ cup) of the mozzarella cheese over the ricotta cheese.
- Spread ½ (4 ounces) of marinara sauce on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle a small amount of chopped basil over the top.
- Repeat these steps two more times.
- To finish, add two Crepini Wraps on top of the cheese and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden and bubbling, 35-50 minutes (Note: You can broil the lasagna for 2 minutes when close to being done if you want a more golden topping).
- Let cool slightly and garnish with more basil. Serve warm.