Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
10-12 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
16 ounces ground beef
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
16-ounce bag frozen cauliflower rice
2¾ cups green or red enchilada sauce
12 ounces (3 cups) shredded Mexican cheese
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add ground beef to the pan, breaking it up into pieces with a spatula.
- Once meat is almost cooked through, add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt to the skillet. Stir and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package directions.
- To a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the enchilada sauce. Keep warm while you assemble the burritos.
- Add ¼ cup of the cauliflower rice to the middle of a Crepini, top with
¼ cup beef, followed by 2 tablespoons of the refried beans.
- Fold in the sides and roll into a tight burrito shape. Place on a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Top each burrito with ¼ cup enchilada sauce and ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese. Place in the microwave and warm until the cheese has melted, 2-4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Calories:312 Total Fat: 14.7g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 382mg Total Carbohydrates:19.5g (4.4g carbs if omit beans) Protein:26.6g