Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 seconds
1 Large Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1-2 pieces of Lox
1 tablespoon scallions or chives, thinly sliced & divided
½ teaspoon capers, optional
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet placed on a stove set to medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place Crepini in the skillet and warm 5-10 seconds per side.
- Transfer Crepini to a plate.
- Spread cream cheese on one half of the Crepini and top with lox, 2 teaspoons scallions or chives, and capers.
- Fold wrap in half. Sprinkle remaining scallions or chives on top and serve!