Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes (excludes cooking time for bacon)
4 CrepiniⓇ Sweet Crêpe with Cinnamon
Unsalted butter, as needed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
½ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
For FinishingSugar-free maple syrup
¼ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- To a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place a Crepini in the pan and warm for 10-15 seconds per side. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis, adding more butter as needed.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the cream cheese and sugar-free maple syrup. Whip until smooth.
- Add whipping cream, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Evenly divide and spread maple cream filling over the base of each Crepini. Roll and transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining filling and Crepinis.
- Top with maple syrup, bacon and serve.