Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
Ingredients12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains, Cauliflower, or Sweet Potato)
One 5.4 ounce can unsweetened coconut cream premium (Native Forest is a good brand)
1½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight, then drained
¼ cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup lime juice
1 tablespoon lime zest
1 teaspoon matcha powder
¼ candied ginger, diced
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
Toppings1½ cups whipped coconut cream, divided
¼ cup white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons lime zest
2 tablespoons candied ginger, cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to
350 ° F. Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use the back of a cupcake pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cook before assembly.
- To the bowl of a food processor, add coconut cream, making sure to add just the cream off the top of the can. Discard the liquid.
- Add soaked and drained cashews, coconut oil, maple syrup, lime juice, lime zest, matcha powder, and salt to the food processor. Blend until very smooth.
- Transfer to a small mixing bowl and use a spatula to fold in candied ginger pieces.
- Fill each cup ¾ full with the matcha cheesecake filling.
- Top with whipped coconut cream, chocolate chips, lime zest, and candied ginger. Serve immediately.