Ingredients (1 serving)3 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 cup yams, cut into squares
½ cup mini marshmallows
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon avocado oil
Directions for the cups
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Spray ramekins with oil to prevent the Crepinis from sticking.
- Bake for 200°F for 10-12 minutes until slightly crispy.
- Leave to the side to cool.
- Carefully remove the Crepini cups from the ramekins.
Directions for the candied yams and marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Lightly coat the yams with avocado oil and salt; avoid olive oil as it may have too strong of a flavor for this recipe.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top and bake for another 10 minutes until the sugar has melted on top of the yams; please check the yams every 3-4 minutes so the sugar doesn’t burn.
- Pull it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Add the mini marshmallows to a separate dish and carefully use the small kitchen torch to give them a slightly toasted look. Another option is to put the marshmallows in the broiler for 30-90 seconds until it’s toasted.
- Slowly place the yams into the mini cups and add the mini marshmallows.
- Serve and enjoy.