Ingredients (1 serving):
3 Crepini Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz)
1 tbsp pumpkin pie powder
1 tbsp of sugar
2 oz of whipped cream (optional)
1/8 tsp Sea salt
Directions for the cups:
1. Preheat the oven to 200F.
2. Spray ramekins with oil to prevent the crepini’s from sticking.
3. Bake for 200F for 10-12 min until slightly crispy .
4. Leave to the side to cool.
5. Carefully remove the Crepini cups from the ramkins.
Directions for the pumpkin puree:
1. Add the pumpkin puree to a pot on low heat.
2. Add sugar, pumpkin powder and salt to the puree.
3. Stir until this puree thickens.
4. Let it cool down.
5. Slowly pour the pumpkin mix into the mini cups.
6. Add powdered sugar and whipped cream (optional).