Ingredients3 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz)
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie powder
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 oz of whipped cream (optional)
⅛ teaspoon sea salt
Directions for the cups
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Spray ramekins with oil to prevent the Crepinis from sticking.
- Bake for 200°F for 10-12 minutes until slightly crispy .
- Leave to the side to cool.
- Carefully remove the Crepini cups from the ramkins.
Directions for the pumpkin puree
- Add the pumpkin puree to a pot on low heat.
- Add sugar, pumpkin powder and salt to the puree.
- Stir until this puree thickens.
- Let it cool down.
- Slowly pour the pumpkin mix into the mini cups.
- Add powdered sugar and whipped cream (optional).