Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients6 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
¼ cup granulated sugar or sugar alternative
¾ teaspoon ground ginger, divided
1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 ripe peaches, pitted & diced
1 tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¾ cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 cup grain-free granola
- Preheat the oven to 350
- To a shallow dish, add sugar and ½ teaspoon ground ginger. Set aside.
- Use a pastry brush to brush melted butter on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the ginger sugar mixture.
- Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using the back of the muffin pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before assembly.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add peaches, honey, cinnamon, and remaining ¼ teaspoon ground ginger. Stir to combine.
- When ready to serve, fill each Crepini cup with marinated peaches. Top with a dollop of yogurt and granola. Serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
Want less sugar? Simply spray Crepinis with oil or brush with butter and skip the sugar coating! Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until golden and crispy.