Ingredients (1 serving):
1-2 Crepini Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 chopped ripe pear (1 cup)
1 tsbp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 oz of whipped cream (optional)
1 tsp of honey (optional)
1. Turn stove to medium low heat in a small pot.
2. Add chopped pear (1/2 inches thick) to the pot.
3. Add quarter cup of water.
4. Add sugar and salt.
5. Simmer the ingredients together for about 10-12 min until the pear softens and becomes a thick layer consistent with a fruit jam.
6. Let the pear spread cool down.
7. Lay the 1 Crepini Egg Wraps on a flat plate.
8. Spread the pear reduction on the Crepini in a vertical line closer to one side of the circle.
9. Roll up the Crepini with the pear sauce into a log shape or cannoli.
10. Add whip cream and honey of top as shown in the photo.
11. Serve with coffee or tea as an afternoon treat.