Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients4 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
Unsalted butter, as needed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons powdered monk fruit sweetener
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
For ToppingSugar free chocolate sauce
Peppermint bark, chopped
- To a 12-inch nonstick pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place a Crepini in the pan and warm 10-15 seconds per side. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis, adding more butter as needed.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment (or using a hand mixer with the beater attachments) add cream cheese, whipping cream, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Whip until smooth.
- Evenly divide and spread cheesecake filling over the base of each Crepini. Roll and transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining filling and Crepini.
- Top crepes with sugar free chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and peppermint bark.