Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
4 large garlic cloves
⅓ cup pine nuts
⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a food processor add basil, garlic, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese. Pulse until roughly chopped.
- While food processor is running, slowly drizzle ½ cup olive oil in, followed by the salt and pepper. Process until very smooth.
- To a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium heat, warm remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the Crepini pasta to the pan. Cook until noodles reach desired level of golden brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Add pesto to Crepini noodles, toss to combine, and serve warm.