Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Servings: 6 (yields 26)
Ingredients9 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wrap with (Gluten-Free Grains, Cauliflower, or Sweet Potato)
One 12 ounce package mini cocktail wieners
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Mustard, for serving
Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to
375 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim ¼-inch off two sides of each Crepini. Cut remaining Crepini into three 1-inch strips.
- Place one cocktail weiner on one side of each strip, then gently roll. Secure with a toothpick. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepini strips and wieners.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake until crispy, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm with mustard and ketchup.