Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-8 minutes
1 large Crepini® Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
2 ounces (½ cup) shredded Mozzarella cheese
9 Pepperoni slices
1 ounce Italian sausage, cooked
2 tablespoons cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon red bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon green pepper, diced
1 tablespoons black olives, sliced
⅛ teaspoon dried oregano or garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place Crepini on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush with olive oil.
- Bake until slightly crisp, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove Crepini from the oven and spread tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Sprinkle pepperoni, italian sausage, mushrooms, peppers, black olives, and spices over the top.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. Slice and serve!