Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
4 CrepiniⓇ Sweet Crêpe with Cinnamon
Unsalted butter, as needed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons powdered monk fruit sweetener
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For FinishingSugar-free maple syrup or caramel sauce
¼ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- To a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place a Crepini in the pan and warm for 10-15 seconds per side. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis, adding more butter as needed.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the cream cheese and sweetener. Whip until smooth.
- Add whipping cream, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Evenly divide and spread cheesecake filling over the base of each Crepini. Roll and transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining filling and Crepinis.
- Top crêpes with sugar-free maple syrup or caramel sauce, pecans and pomegranate seeds.