Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients6 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar alternative
½ teaspoon Daks Pumpkin Spice
For the Pumpkin Mousse1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons powdered sugar alternative
1 teaspoon Daks Pumpkin Spice
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For Finishing¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
2 tablespoons sugar-free caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350
° F. Lightly coat the back of the two 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish, add sugar alternative and Daks Pumpkin Spice. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the pumpkin spice sugar mixture.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitter with the whisk attachment, add the heavy cream. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and place in the frigde.
- Place mixing bow back on the stand (no need to clean the bowl). Add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar alternative, Daks Pumpkin Spice, and vanilla. Whip on high speed until creamy.
- Remove whipped cream from fridge. Use spatula to fold whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture. Avoid over-mixing, or the mousse will deflate!
- Divide mousse between Crepini cups. Top with pecans and sugar free caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 196 Total Fat: 14.5g Cholesterol: 58mg Sodium: 111mg Total Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 3.1g