Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 8 toasts
Ingredients8 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for topping
⅓ cup whole milk Ricotta cheese
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 ounces Coppa cured meat (or other cured meat of choice)
2 tablespoons strawberry jam
Lemon zest, for finishing
Flake salt, for finishing
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Working with one Crepini at a time, place it in the pan and warm each side for 10-15 seconds. Fold the Crepini in half, and then in half again to create a triangle. Place on a serving platter. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis.
- To a small mixing bowl, add ricotta and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Top each Crepini with ricotta, a small piece of cured meat, and strawberry jam.
- Sprinkle tops with lemon zest and flake sea salt.