Ingredients2-3 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 cup carrots
¾ cup asparagus
1 cup sweet potatoes
½ cup small onion
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Cut the carrots and sweet potatoes into thin long strips about ½ inch thick.
- Cut the onions so the width of each onion ring is ¼ inch wide.
- Add all vegetables to a non-stick baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil. Leave the asparagus off to the side for now.
- Put a tin foil sheet to cover up most of the baking pan. Do not cover the entire baking sheet so the moisture in the vegetables can escape from the pan preventing the root vegetables from becoming too mushy.
- Bake the vegetables (except the asparagus) for 45-60 minutes at 300°F.
- Add the asparagus to the baking sheet to bake for 30 minutes; keep the tin foil covering most the baking pan.
- Add to the broiler for 2-3 minutes for a charred look (optional).
- Mix in the vegetables with a balsamic vinegar or glaze and sprinkle salt to enhance the sweetness of the glaze and roasted vegetables.
- Let the vegetables cool and then put these ingredients onto the Crepini and roll it up like a log or a harvest basket.