Ingredients12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
For the Cheesecake Filling16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sour cream, room temperature
½ cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon zest
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
For Finishing12 fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350
°F. Lightly coat the back of two 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish, add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the cream cheese, sour cream, sweetener, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt. Whip until light and creamy.
- Evenly divide cheesecake filling between Crepini cups.
- Cut a flat top off of each strawberry. Lay flat side down over the top of each Crepini cup.
- Pipe a small amount of whipped cream along the base, and finish with a small amount on the top of the strawberry to create a hat.