Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
6 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
6 large eggs
8 scallions, thinly sliced on a diagonal, divided
Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Chili Ginger Dipping Sauce
¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
½ inch piece ginger, peeled & minced
1½ teaspoons granulated sugar (or sugar substitute)
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Make the chili ginger dipping sauce: To a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves and set aside.
- To a 6-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil.
- Crack an egg into skillet and add 1 tablespoon sliced scallions and some salt and pepper. Scramble the egg.
- While the egg is still runny, place a Crepini over the top and press to adhere.
- Once egg is cooked, remove from pan and place on a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients and serve with the chili dipping sauce.