Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients6 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ medium onion, diced
½ green bell pepper, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups vine ripe tomatoes, diced
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- To a 10 or 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add onion and pepper to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally until soft, 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional minute.
- Add tomatoes and let simmer until tomatoes have broken down and sauce thickens, 15-20 minutes.
- Using the back of a spoon, make three small indentations in the sauce mixture. Carefully crack an egg into each indentation.
- Cover pan with a lid and let eggs cook to desired doneness, 5-8 minutes.
- Remove lid and take it away from the heat.
- Top with parsley and feta and use the Crepinis to scoop up the eggs and sauce.