Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients10 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wrap with Cauilflower
1 pound shredded chicken
1 cup (1 medium) red bell pepper, diced
8 ounces shredded Pepper Jack cheese
One 4 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
½ cup pickled sliced jalapenos
⅓ cup green onions, sliced
Optional ToppingsSalsa, Pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400
° F. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch x 1-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place 6 Crepinis around the edges of the pan so that about one-third of each Crepini hangs over the side.
- Place another Crepini in the center. Make sure the baking sheet is completely covered.
- Top with shredded chicken, bell pepper, cheese, green chiles, olives, jalapenos, and green onions.
- Place three Crepinis over the center of the filling.
- Fold each Crepini that's hanging over the side towards the center. Spray the top lightly with cooking spray.
- Place a second baking sheet on top of quesadilla (this helps it hold its shape).
- Bake until the edges start to become crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from top and continue baking until Crepinis are golden and crispy, about 5 more minutes.
- Slice into 12 rectangles and serve warm with your toppings of choice!