Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 16-22 minutes
Ingredients3 large Crepini® Egg Wraps (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
3 small Crepini® Egg Wraps (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
¾ cup riced cauliflower, cooked
1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 ounces ground beef
¼ cup green peas, thawed if frozen
¼ cup carrots, peeled & diced
1 tablespoon yellow onion, diced
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon (1 clove) garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- To a 10-inch nonstick skillet placed over medium heat, warm 2 teaspoons oil.
- Add ground beef, peas, carrots, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and black pepper to the pan.
- Cook until vegetables are soft and beef is cooked through, breaking up the beef into bite size pieces as it cooks. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add ¼ cup riced cauliflower in the center of a large Crepini.
- Layer ¼ cup cheese, and then ½ cup cooled beef mixture on top.
- Place a small Crepini over the beef mixture.
- Fold the edges of the large Crepini toward the center, creating pleats as you go.
- Flip the crunchwrap so the plates are on the bottom (note: this step can be a bit difficult. Try using your hands to keep it together or use a spatula to help guide the crunchwrap onto the pan. It gets easier with practice).
- To a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, warm remaining tablespoon oil.
- Place crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until deeply golden, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and filling. Serve immediately.