Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
14 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
⅓ cup dry white wine or chicken stock
1 pound large shrimp, peeled
2 ounces (½ cup) grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cut Crepini into ¼-inch pasta-like strips. Separate the strips and set aside.
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and olive oil.
- Add garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the pan. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with wine or chicken stock and let simmer until reduced by at least half, 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly until pink, 2-4 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Gently toss to combine and let warm through, about 2 minutes. Serve with more parmesan on top.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 404 Total Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 200mg Sodium: 1,044.5mg Total Carbohydrates: 4.8g Protein: 36.8g
Tips & Tricks
You save over 43g of carbs per serving by substituting pasta with Crepini pasta!