Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
9 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
4 whole graham cracker sheets, crumbled
¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or keto-friendly chocolate chips)
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 tablespoons unsalted butter or ghee, melted & slightly cooled
Whipped cream, whipped coconut cream, or ice cream for topping
Chocolate sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs, and a small handful of miniature marshmallows into the center of each Crepini. Fold the end closest to you over the filling.
- Fold in the sides to cover the filling; creating an envelope shape.
- Beginning with the end closest to you, tightly roll the Crepini, finishing with the seam side down. The Crepini should be a square pocket shape.
- Repeat folding process with remaining Crepinis.
- Brush melted butter or ghee on top of the pockets. Place in oven and bake until light golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream. Finish with sprinkles and serve.