Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Ingredients18 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
⅓ cup yellow onion, diced
⅓ cup red bell pepper, diced
16 ounces ground beef
1 tablespoon jalapeno, seeded & minced
1 large garlic clove, minced
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounces cream cheese
2 ounces (½ cup) shredded Mexican cheese
For Serving, Optional
Sour cream, salsa, guacamole
- To a 12-inch nonstick pan over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add onion and red bell pepper to pan. Cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef to pan. Cook, breaking the meat up into small pieces until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain any liquid.
- Add jalapeno, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and Mexican cheese to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- When ready for assembly, place 2 tablespoons of filling in the center of a Crepini.
- Fold in the top and bottom of the wrap (about an inch on each side), then fold sides, roll like a burrito.
- Place the seam side of the Crepini face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (note: you can use a toothpick to hold the roll in place if necessary). Repeat process with remaining Crepini and filling. Spray tops of rolls with cooking spray.
- Place rolls in an airfryer set to 400
°F for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with desired sides.