Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes (excludes cooking time for meatballs)
Ingredients14 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
16 ounces turkey meatballs
25 ounces marinara sauce
1 ounce (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- Cook meatballs according to package directions
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add the marinara to the pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Stir to combine and let cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; add Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Divide between plates or bowls, top with cooked meatballs, and serve.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 484 Total Fat: 15.7g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 1,535.5mg Total Carbohydrates: 35.4g Protein: 36.2g
Tips & Tricks
You save over 102.6g of carbs per serving by substituting spaghetti with Crepini pasta!