Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-8 minutes
Ingredients4-6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Gluten-Free Grains or Sweet Potato)
8 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined & tails removed
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
1½ cups green cabbage, shredded
2 ounces Cotija cheese, crumbled
For the Mango Avocado Salsa1 cup avocado, peeled & diced
½ cup mango, peeled & diced
½ lime, juiced
½ jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced (optional)
2 tablespoons red onion, minced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Make the mango avocado salsa: add all ingredients to a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- To a medium mixing bowl add shrimp, chili powder, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper. Toss to coat.
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until done, flipping occasionally, 5-8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Fill each taco with some cabbage. Top with shrimp, cheese, and salsa. Serve immediately.