Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
8 Large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons (2 cloves) garlic, minced
One 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup Ricotta cheese
4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon kosher salt
14 ounce jar marinara sauce
1 ounce (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add garlic to pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and transfer garlic oil to a large bowl. Add spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Use 1 Crepini and fold two edges toward the middle to make it more rectangular like a lasagna noodle.
- Spread ⅓ cup of spinach mixture along the base of the Crepini Lasagna noodle.
- Roll Crepini firmly around the filling. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and spinach filling.
- Arrange rolled noodles into a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour marinara sauce over the rolls. Top with Parmesan cheese and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake until mixture is bubbling, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove foil from dish and bake another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.