Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 14-18 minutes
12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
3 tablespoons crushed freeze dried strawberries
For the Cheesecake Filling16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sour cream, room temperature
⅓ cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
½ cup fresh strawberries, hulled & minced
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon zest
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
For ToppingSugar free chocolate sauce or mini chocolate chips
Sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish, add sugar or sugar alternative and strawberry powder.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the cream cheese, sour cream, sweetener, strawberries, vanilla, lemon zest and salt. Whip until light and creamy.
- Evenly divide cheesecake filling between Crepini cups.
- Top each with a drizzle of chocolate sauce (or chocolate chips) and sliced fresh strawberries.
- Serve immediately.