Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
Ingredients8 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 pound strawberries, stemmed and quartered
2 tablespoons sugar substitute
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons ghee, melted
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
10 ounces canned coconut whipped cream
- To a medium mixing bowl add strawberries and 3 tablespoons sugar replacement. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brush melted ghee on the Crepinis and sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
- Using the back of the muffin pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before assembly.
- Spoon some of the strawberries with their juice into each Crepini bowl.
- Top with a generous dollop of coconut whipped cream; add a layer of strawberries and whipped cream; finishing with the remaining strawberries. Serve immediately.