Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-11 minutes
Ingredients14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1½ cups (1 medium) zucchini, sliced thin
1½ cups (1 medium) red bell pepper, seeded & sliced
1 cup (½ medium) yellow onion, sliced thin
1-inch piece lemongrass, bulb and outer leaves removed & sliced thin (optional)
1 tablespoon (3 cloves) garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ ground black pepper
For the Sauce
¾ cup coconut aminos
¼ cup lime juice
3 tablespoons chili garlic paste
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled & minced
For Serving½ cup Thai basil, chopped
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta-like slices. Set aside.
- Warm coconut oil in a wok placed on a stove set to medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, red bell pepper, onion, lemongrass, garlic, salt and black pepper to the wok.
- Cook until veggies have softened just slightly, 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium and add all ingredients for the sauce to the wok. Cook, stirring constantly with the spatula.
- When mixture begins to simmer, add the Crepini pasta. Cook until noodles reach desired level of golden brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Divide drunken noodles between plates and garnish with basil. Serve immediately.