Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
2 CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with Gluten-Free Grains
1 5oz. can tuna, drained
1 tablespoon mayo (optional)
1 tablespoon dill relish
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
Cooking spray, as needed
- In a small mixing bowl, add tuna, mayo (if using), relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place one Crepini Egg Wrap on a plate. Spread of the tuna mixture evenly over the base and sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over the tuna. Top with other Crepini.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients to form another sandwich.
- Warm waffle iron according to directions. Spray with cooking spray.
- Carefully transfer tuna sandwiches to the waffle iron. Cook until crispy and cheese has melted, about 4 minutes. Serve warm.