Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12-16 minutes
Ingredients1 large Crepini® Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 meatless patty
1 slice vegan cheese
2 teaspoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons yellow mustard
2 teaspoons ketchup
2 slices tomatoes
3 dill pickle chips
4 butter lettuce leaves
- Preheat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add burger patty to pan. Cook according to package directions.
- Lay a Crepini on a plate. Place the slice of cheese in the center, followed by the burger patty.
- Wrap Crepini around the patty so it's secure.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place wrapped burger in the pan (seam side down). Cook until browned, then flip and brown on the other side, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat. Top with mustard, ketchup, tomatoes, and pickles. Wrap lettuce leaves around the burger. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 337 Total Fat: 20.8g Cholesterol: 75mg Sodium: 917mg Total Carbohydrates: 11.3g Protein: 27g
Tips & Tricks
You save over 28g of carbs per serving by substituting a burger bun with a Crepini!