Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Gluten-Free Grains, or Sweet Potato)
6 ounces vegan chorizo
2 ounces shredded Mexican cheese
½ cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
½ cup (1 small) roma tomato, diced
Cholula hot sauce, optional
- Cook vegan sausage according to package directions.
- Place roughly ¼ cup sausage on one half of a Crepini.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese and fold over the other half to create a taco. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis.
- Place tacos in the air fryer. Bake at
400 ° F until tacos are crispy and cheese has melted, 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and top with lettuce, tomato, and hot sauce. Serve immediately.