Prep Time: 10 minutes
4 smalll Crepini® Egg Wraps with Gluten-Free Grains
1 cup hummus
½ English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
½ cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1 cup baby spinach
- Place the Crepini® Egg Wraps on a plate and microwave for 30 seconds.
- To assemble the pinwheels, remove one wrap from the plate and place it on a cutting board.
- Spread ¼ cup of hummus across the base of the Crepini, leaving some room along the edges.
- Scatter ¼ cup spinach along the base of the Crepini.
- Create a line of cucumber matchsticks in the center of the Crepini, then sprinkle some sun dried tomatoes over the entire Crepini.
- Lift the lower portion of the Crepini and firmly roll it towards the top to create a pinwheel shape.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Crepinis and ingredients.
- Cut each wrap roll into 1-inch strips using a serrated knife.
- Serve the pinwheels as a snack or fun lunch option. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 1-2 days.
Tips and Tricks
If you are using sun dried tomatoes that have been air dried, you will need to re-hydrate them first. Place the tomatoes in a small bowl, cover with hot water, and let sit for 5 to 7 minutes before draining and chopping.