Ingredients (1 serving)
2 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1.7 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup Nutella
2 tsp powdered sugar (optional)
- Place clear saran wrap (at least 12” wide and 20” long) on a wide flat plate.
- Add a Crepini® Egg Wrap on top of the saran wrap.
- Spread Nutella on one side of a second Crepini Egg Wrap.
- Layer the 2 Crepini Egg Wraps on top of each other to give the yule log a firmer shape; please leave the chocolate side facing up.
- Place instant vanilla pudding mix and heavy cream into a bowl
- Use a handheld blender to whip those two ingredients together until it becomes a thick and smooth consistency like pudding (2-3 min).
- Slowly add the pudding on the Nutella side of the Crepini and gently roll into a yule log shape.
- Roll up the yule log with saran wrap and place it on the freezer for 2-3 hours; keep the log on a plate or flat surface.
- Remove the yule log from the fridge and use a fork to create bark-like linear lines from one end of the open log to the other end.
- Slice about ½ inch from each end so it looks flat.
Sprinkle powdered sugar and add a cute holiday décor for more of a festive appearance.