Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
6 Crepini® Eggless Wraps
¾ cup cooked, smashed sweet potato, divided
6 tablespoons refried beans(optional), divided
3 ounces (
For ServingPico de gallo
Vegan sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one Crepini on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with sweet potato, refried beans, and cheese.
- Place the other Crepini on top and press down.
- Top each quesadilla with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Place quesadillas in oven and bake until cheese has melted and Crepini is golden and crispy, 5-7 minutes.
- Cut quesadilla into wedges and serve with desired toppings.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 215 Total Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 518mg Total Carbohydrates: 21.3g Protein: 8.8g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 98g of carbs per serving by substituting tortillas with Crepinis!