Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-4 minutes
Ingredients6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Choc Zero strawberry jam style keto spread
6 fresh figs, quartered
1 large egg
1 tablespoon heavy cream
Kosher salt, for finishing
Ground black pepper, for finishing
¼- inch off two sides of each Crepini. Cut remaining Crepini into four 1-inch strips. Repeat process with other Crepinis.
- Spread ½ teaspoon strawberry spread over the base of one strip.
- Place ½ teaspoon of goat cheese and a fig quarter on one side of each strip, then gently roll.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat process with remaining ingredients. (Note: you may need 2 baking sheets).
- Make an egg wash: To a small mixing bowl add the egg and cream. Whisk to combine.
- Use a pastry brush to coat each wrap. Sprinkle tops with salt and black pepper.
- Place in an airfryer set to 400°F. Bake until golden, 2-4 minutes. Serve warm.