Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
For the Crepini Cups
6 Crepini® Egg White Wraps
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
For the Sundae Bar
1 pint vanilla ice-cream
1 pint strawberry ice-cream
1 pint blue cookie crunch ice-cream
Canned or prepared whipped cream
Sugar-free caramel sauce
Sugar-free chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- Fill cups with desired ice-cream and toppings.