Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
Ingredients6 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ teaspoon dak's Taco Knight Spices
For the Buffalo Chicken Salad FillingThree boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
2 teaspoons dak's Butt Kickin' Buffalo Spices
⅓ cup celery, diced
¼ cup green onions, sliced into thin rounds, plus more for topping
2 ounces (½ cup) shredded Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
¼ cup sour cream
Bibb lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- To a medium mixing bowl add chicken breasts and oil. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle dak's Butt Kickin' Buffalo Spices over the breasts. Toss to coat.
- Place chicken breasts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden and chicken registers 165°F on a thermometer.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Shred chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces. Place into a medium bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Reduce oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of two 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Sprinkle tops with dak's Taco Knight Spices
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin Cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- Make the buffalo chicken salad filling: To the bowl with the chicken, add the celery, green onions, cheese, buffalo sauce, and sour cream. Stir to combine. Taste, and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Place a bibb lettuce leaf into the center of each Crepini cup. Evenly divide buffalo chicken filling between the cups. Top with green onion and serve.